Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Supervises Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE) accredited programs of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE), including reviewing applications conducting admission interviews admitting interns and residents program planning individual and group supervision and final written evaluations. Develops and designs CPE programs (all accredited levels) and utilizes institutional outside resources for specialty content.
1. Assume departmental and/or institutional responsibilities (e.g., committee participation) as assigned. Handle administrative responsibilities for department in directors absence.
2. Program Development–Develop and design CPE curriculum and programs, respond to consumer feedback and changes to ACPE accreditation requirements.
3. Provide direct pastoral care in accordance with professional code of ethics. Provide back-up coverage in rotation with other chaplains.
4. Supervision of intern CPE units–review applications, conduct admission interviews, plan units, supervise individuals and groups and complete final written evaluations
5. Supervision of resident CPE units–review applications, conduct admission interviews, plan units, supervise individuals and groups and complete final written evaluations.
- Masters degree in Divinity (M.Div.) or equivalent degree from an accredited seminary or university.
- Graduation from accredited college and seminary with nine (9) units of ACPE CPE faith group endorsement.
- Certified as an Associate Supervisor by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) or National Association of Catholic Chaplains (NACC).
Professional Experience Requirements:
- Prior pastoral experience in hospital setting and/or congregation.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Rex Holly Springs Hospital
Organization Unit: Rex Pastoral Care Services
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes