**This is a remote position.**
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Provides quality and organizational excellence through support of process improvement initiatives. Utilize quality and process improvement tools, methodologies and technologies to solve business problems and enhance operations.
The 340B Compliance Specialist is responsible for oversight and audit across eligible areas at UNC Hospitals, as related to the 340B Drug Pricing Program. This includes an eligibility review of patients and review of all purchases and payments to ensure 340B compliance. This is a remote position.
The 340B Compliance Specialist will:
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The 340B Compliance Specialist should demonstrate strength with the following skills:
·Two years’ work experience in related field
·Proficiency in utilization of computer software
·Health Care related background
- Provides quality and organizational excellence through support of process improvement initiatives. Utilize quality and process improvement tools, methodologies and technologies to solve business problems and enhance operations as related to 340B program management
- Assist with the development of systems and processes to limit program liabilities and provide proper audits to identify risk and prevent duplicate discounts and diversion
- Evaluate patient eligibility for qualified and non-qualified patients in hospital-based mixed use areas and clinics by reviewing patient medical records, insurance plans and hospital status
- Monitor & execute 340B compliance within workflow processes
- Manage and track 340B drug inventory including proper replenishment
- Maintain 340B splitting software integrity and review applicable reports to identify areas for improvement
- Efficiently and accurately execute all maintenance activities
- Participate in 340B Quality Assurance training for other UNC Hospital employees as appropriate
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
If Associates Degree: Four (4) years of experience in quality team facilitation, project management, process improvement or quality data analysis.
No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
No experience is required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Strong team facilitation, project management, process improvement, data analysis, quality assurance skills.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Pharmacy 340B Programs
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes