Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Recruitment Marketing and Sourcing Coordinator will support overall recruitment communications, marketing, and talent sourcing efforts. This employee will work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create talent sourcing and job marketing plans. These efforts will be supported through social media promotions, content research/discovery to increase awareness and following of the UNC Health employer brand, responding appropriately to online reviews/comments, creating communications and marketing materials on hiring needs and initiatives, job posting enhancements, email/text message marketing, and coordination of hiring events (virtual and non-virtual). This position will also entail resume searches through various resume databases, CRM tools, and Applicant Tracking Systems providing passive outreach to qualified applicants to bring awareness of open jobs and employer brand. The employee in this role will create newsletters for internal and external audiences and talent networks.
– Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
– Minimum one (1) year of professional Marketing and Communications experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Highly Desired):
– Previous experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, talent sourcing, staffing, and candidate experience.
– Previous experience managing company-wide social media pages, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
– Previous experience utilizing social media to promote UNC Health career initiatives, events, and content creation/discovery.
– Previous Applicant Tracking System and CRM experience.
– Previous experience creating and executing campaigns, as well as measuring their success.
– Previous experience creating communication or marketing materials.
– Previous experience with video creation and video editing for recruiting purposes.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes