We have immediate and excellent opportunities for Respiratory professionals to join our team at UNC Health.Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
RCP full time positions available in all adult and pediatric ICUs. Both day (7a-7p) and night (7p-7a) shifts available.
– Sign-On Bonus – $5,000, with a two year commitment from candidate
– Advancement opportunities
– Educational reimbursement opportunities also offered through UNCH
– Relocation assistance, if requirements are met
– Education: Graduation from an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
– Experience RTI: No prior experience required. New grads encouraged to apply.
– Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RCP licensure by the North Carolina Respiratory Care Board (NCRCB), BLS Healthcare Provider (on hire), Registry by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) within 6 months of hire.
Respiratory TherapistII, demonstrates an advanced level of knowledge in respiratory care and assigned patient care areas and serves as a leader and resource to other staff reflective of experience level.
– Education: Associates degree from an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
– Experience: Two years acute care respiratory therapist experience.
– Licensure/Certification/Registration: Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) by the North Carolina Respiratory Care Board (NCRB). Must be registered (RRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care. BLS on hire. Must have either ACLS-Adults, NRP – NICU, PALS – PICU/Rex, CPFT – PFT, Advanced Practice certificate to administer moderate sedation in the Bronchoscopy Lab. Must maintain certification annually.
UNC Health Care offers a flexible and comprehensive benefits package, along with valuable work and family programs. (this is a State Benefit eligible role)
These programs allow employees to attain their retirement savings and career goals as well as meet their everyday needs. Our programs are designed to allow you to tailor a benefits package that best meets the unique needs of you and your family.
Why join UNC Health Care:
At UNC Health Care, we believe each employee is instrumental in impacting a patient’s experience as well as the future of our health care system. Our thriving work environment provides the challenges you need to excel in the ever-changing world of health care, and the support you need to enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
UNC Health Care is located in Chapel Hill, NC and neighbors the cities of Raleigh and Durham as part of the Triangle area. This growing region is consistently recognized in national media for its livability, culture, and community. Our coworkers live across all three Triangle cities and surrounding towns, and enjoy the Piedmont region of North Carolina for its proximity to the Blue Ridge Mountains and Carolina beaches. See why so many professionals are drawn to live, work and play in the Triangle area:workinthetriangle.com.
– Legal Employer:STATE
– Entity: UNC Medical Center
– Organization Unit: Respiratory Therapy
– Work Type: Full Time
– Standard Hours Per Week: 36.00
– Work Schedule: Variable
– Location of Job: US: NC: Chapel Hill
– Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No