Want a role that brings together programming, security, IT, and quality engineering all into one?
Apply to be a Jr. DevOps Engineer, presented by Flow Traders & Finalist.
Flow Traders is a publicly traded fintech company with 500+ employees. Founded in 2004, they currently manage $1.2 billion in ETP (exchange traded products) value.
What You’ll Do:
While your friends are A/B-testing button placement and new ways to serve up ads, you’ll be working with developers, systems engineers, and financial traders to:
- Respond to technical issues for in-house trading applications
- Optimize trading application infrastructure by improving existing automation tools and developing new ones
- Write code to improve tech stack and systems for managing, monitoring, and configuring Flow’s infrastructure
- Analyze or escalate exchange-related issues
- Implement new exchange connections
- Monitor and document trading applications and IT infrastructure components
- Collaborate with developers to design new and improved in-house applications
- Graduation date in 2019, 2020, or 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Proficiency with scripting languages Python and Bash
- Basic networking-related skills (multicast, TCP, routing)
- Knowledge of technologies such as Kafka, Kubernetes, HDFS is a plus
- The recruitment process will take place virtually due to COVID-19, but this position will be required to report in-person to the New York City office.
- There is a relocation reimbursement program to help with moving expenses, if needed.
This opportunity is available exclusively through Finalist by Uncubed, the #1 tech career community for high-potential college students.
All applications are guaranteed to be reviewed by a human on a first-come / first-served basis. Approved applicants will be fast-tracked for full-time Jr. DevOps Engineer roles at Flow Traders.
Questions? Email email@example.com