Position: Intern, Content Writer
Location: Taunton, MA
We use only plant and mineral-based ingredients to develop personal care products.
Learn more about or products and services here:
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented and an imaginative writer for our personal care products. This role will collaborate with product developers to understand product messaging, its target group, and strategic positioning. We are looking for someone who can accept feedback, manage deadlines, and explain thought process behind content.
What you will do
– Create content for personal care products
– Optimize content for and post it on website and social media platforms
– Perform market research and analyze trends
– Understand the value proposition of our products and the needs of customers
– Measure the performance of the content with metrics such as leads, traffic, and engagement
What we are looking for
– Associate degree, bachelor degree, or training in Marketing, Communication, English, or a similar field
– Proficiency in copywriting, editing, grammar, and proofreading
– Passion for personal care and beauty products
– Ability to use Microsoft Office
– Understanding of keywords and SEO
– A strong portfolio of articles, infographics, and other marketing content is a plus
Work schedule could be flexible and remote work could be an option. Upon successful completion of the internship period, there might an opportunity for career advancement with Unicus.