Position: Intern, Graphic Designer
Location: Taunton, MA
Unicus Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a Product Development and Contract R&D facility serving Pharmaceuticals, Dermatology, Skin care and Personal care sectors.
Unicus is interested in providing real-world projects/tasks that are directly related to intern’s academic discipline and career goals and hence helping them to get a better understanding for their career path. We hope that internship at Unicus will help each successful intern to build strong Graphic Design and Digital Marketing skills.
Learn more about our products and services here:
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented and an imaginative graphic designer for our personal care products. This role will collaborate with product developers to understand product messaging, its target group, and strategic positioning. We are looking for someone who can accept feedback and explain thought process behind designs.
What you will do
– Develop packaging and label graphic design for different products
– Develop package design concepts for personal care products
– Lead the proofing and editing of designs
– Present designs and concepts to team
– Use print outs, design software, and sketches to illustrate ideas
– Evaluate consumer preferences, market trends, and product details
– Support the development of marketing collateral
– Highlight business challenges addressed by design
What we are looking for
– Associate degree, bachelor degree, or training in Graphic Design or a similar discipline
– Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of packaging design concepts
– Ability to lead multiple initiatives
– Portfolio of designs will be a plus
Work schedule could be flexible and remote work could be an option.
This internship could be extended for a longer term and/or converated to full-time employment based on the availability of funding.