We are looking for a content specialist to conduct research and write content for our various interactive and linear programs for a Jewish-themed exhibits. The candidate should be a strong and concise writer with research experience in history, the social sciences, and/or humanities fields, with knowledge of Jewish thought, history, values, and some knowledge of Israel.
Experience writing for the general public is preferred.
• Conduct research across disciplines using reputable, publicly-available sources.
• Write concise, compelling content to meet required length and style specifications.
• Organize content, assets, sources, and licensing information using spreadsheets.
• Interface with team to present work and answer any questions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Self-motivated but comfortable working with a team.
• Strong research skills.
• Clear and concise writer.
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
• Experience working in Microsoft Word and Excel, G Suite, and file sharing platforms such as Dropbox.
We are currently looking for freelance consultants. Please send a CV, cover letter, and writing sample and requested fees / rates to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.