Human Resources Data Internship
Background & Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the Internship Program is to introduce students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers them the opportunity to contribute to HR business goals.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Work with great people and great brands to do work that makes you proud every day. Unilever offers the chance to make a real positive impact within a purpose-driven sustainable business.
Unilever is looking for a full-time energetic and passionate student to assist and provide support to our HR team in our HR Services team as a Data Specialist.
Data Specialists deliver overall operational effectiveness while concurrently supporting data integrity and reporting. They enter employment-related transaction data into the Workday system.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong team and analytical skills; initiative and enthusiasm for work in an unstructured environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team.
- Must be proactive and self-driven and possess the ability to multi-task
- Strong PC skills in the following programs:
- Word Excel, including data manipulation and pivot tables.
- Strong data entry skills will be important as well as attention to detail.
Possible Work Locations:
Remote (North America)