Job Title: Student Co-Op in Emerging Technology
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Do your best work:
· By applying your passion for emerging technology
· Digging into the latest technologies to figure out how they can be applied
· Gaining experience and skills in areas such as App development, AI/ML, other areas
- Working within in a team to develop rapid prototypes and Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- Participating in technology research projects within the Innovation Ecosystem
- Leveraging a variety of tools and technologies
- In a global cross-functional team including business analysts and engineers
- Participating in the research and technical evaluation of start-ups
- As a self-starter work independently to deliver a result
Skills and experiences you will learn & apply:
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Business IT field
· A hunger to learn about and work with emerging and cutting-edge technologies
· Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills to include presenting concepts in easy-to-understand formats
· Technology such as open-source software, voice-based interfaces, IoT, Machine Learning/AI
· Experience working with cloud-base tooling like AWS and/or Azure, preferred