Strategic Growth Supervisor
Join an international nonprofit creating a global community, one relationship at a time. We are 20 years young this year and developing innovative in-person and virtual programs to build a more sustainable, peaceful, and united planet. We are looking for dreamers and doers who want to add value immediately and take on challenges with us.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
United Planet’s Strategic Growth Supervisor will focus on the strategic growth of the organization by driving enrollment and revenue generation through marketing, communications, community engagement, outreach, partnership development, and fundraising. The Strategic Growth Supervisor will report directly to the President, develop and manage a Strategic Growth team, and collaborate with other departments to achieve the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Manage and implement the daily operations of the Strategic Growth team in accordance with the strategic objectives.
- Hire, train, and evaluate Strategic Growth team members.
- Drive Enrollment and Revenue Generation through marketing, communications, community engagement, outreach, partnership development, and fundraising.
- Maintain and strengthen online presence (website, SEO, blog, social media, e-newsletter, aggregator sites, Google Ads, etc.) to achieve optimal online visibility and conversion rates.
- Track relevant strategic goals & metrics on a monthly basis. Continually hone strategies/tactics to meet and exceed targets.
- Manage the tone and brand of messaging across all platforms, and work with the team(s) to generate a variety of communications: flyers, marketing collateral, press releases, blogs, ads, social media updates, op-eds, etc.
- Manage marketing content & update the editorial calendar regularly.
- Draft and edit external communications including media alerts, press releases, newsletters, blogs.
- Manage alumni and community engagement.
- Manage all external email and social media communication.
- Maintain, support, and update websites (like WordPress and Wix).
- Manage Fundraising Initiatives.
- Streamline and manage customer relationship management (CRM) processes, including Salesforce and Constant Contact.
Here’s what we notice:
- Experience in driving strategic growth through outreach, community engagement, marketing, communications, or fundraising.
- Passion for our mission to help unite every person on the planet.
- Self-starters who enjoy having room to create.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the educational and/or youth market.
- Individuals who are not afraid to crunch numbers and analyze data.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and excitement to take on challenges.
- Ability to work with teams supporting them to achieve team and organizational goals.
Details: The Strategic Growth Supervisor position is full-time and it can be fully remote. Global candidates are welcome. We are looking for the right candidate regardless of location.
How to apply: please send a resume and a cover letter to Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only applicants who submit both a cover letter and resume will be considered.)