NATURE OF WORK
The Web Developer/Marketing Coordinator is a temporary communications position to support Department of Psychiatry’s COVID response and recovery projects. These projects are aimed at helping specific occupations within the community receive necessary mental health support for the COVID crisis.
The Web Developer/Marketing Coordinator will have two specific roles in assisting with this project. The first will be to work with the team to maintain the educator support program website. The website is already built, so the developer will primarily focus on updates and maintenance. The coordinator will respond to requests to revise content, change design, or troubleshoot problems. The second responsibility will be to help market the COVID support programs. This will include developing a marketing plan, creating designs, and working with the team to actively promote the educator support and health care worker well-being programs.
Graduate or undergraduate level student
The position will be under the supervision of Amy Lopez
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain and update the Educator Support Website
- Work with the DOP team to ensure optimal design, function, and ease of use
- Work with the DOP evaluation team regarding data/analytics
- Design marketing content for the COVID support programs including the Educator Support Website, the Well-Being Support Line, and the Health Care Workers Groups
- Distribute marketing materials among hospital and educational systems
- Report/record all marketing efforts for grant management purposes
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, communications, business administration, business, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
· Significant experience with website builds and designs such as WordPress
· Experience in the interpretation of analytics; able to identify and summarize key data points
Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, communications, business administration, business, analytics or a related field from an accredited institution.
· 1-2 years marketing experience; healthcare/education marketing preferred
· Graphic design experience with proven sufficiency in at least one design program (Adobe InDesign/Illustrator; Canva)
· Solid understanding of HTML, ability to write basic code preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Capacity for flexibility and adaptability in different work situations.
- Understanding of SEO
· Experience designing for mobile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and maintain a well-organized work environment
This position is fully remote and requires access to a computer with internet during working hours.
SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION
Salary Range: $15 per hour; +/-20 hours weekly
To apply click here:
Please submit your Resume/CV, a cover letter and list of 2 references.