This is a 100% virtual internship. During the internship we’ll collaborate to leverage networked audio video equipment, custom GUI interfaces, and equipment configurations for remote support, monitoring, and analytics.
This intern will:
- Create new graphics, templates, and interfaces for touch panels.
- Configure touch panels, processors and networked equipment for monitoring, support, and analytics.
- Use of C# and C++ for custom modules and integration design.
- Enhance control programming of our class/meeting rooms to use with in person and remote collaboration tools.
- Troubleshoot and debugging control system programs with the assistance of onsite staff.
- Provide monitoring and analytics of equipment to ensure uptime of rooms and generate notifications of equipment errors.