The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a DevOps Engineer I to join their exceptional team! The DevOps Engineer I will assist in the design, integration, delivery, and will provide basic and routine consultation, project management, and operational support of applications or services, development operations (DevOps), through automated delivery. The DevOps Engineer I provides day-to-day maintenance to ensure subsystems and infrastructure function together and business needs are met.
The School of Medicine and Public Health has a deep and profound commitment to diversity both as an end in itself but also as a valuable means for eliminating health disparities. As such, we strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.
– Experience working with Windows operating systems and productivity software.
– One to two years of experience in computer hardware & software support in network environment.
– Experience with enterprise authentication & a demonstrated understanding of computer hardware architecture.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– The ability to work with a wide variety of faculty & staff.
Travel is required. Must provide own transportation or a valid drivers license and eligibility for Car Fleet usage is necessary.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring eligibility for employment in the United States on or before the effective date of the appointment. University sponsorship is not available for this position.