US Citizen only
Salary range is $ 93k to $ 157k depending on your experience.
• Possess a bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
• At least two years of experience in hands-on lab experience with optics, photonics, or related devices.
• Familiarity with laboratory optical bench components and safe use of lasers, able to design and carry out laser-based optical experiments
• Experience with optical experiments; design and testing of optical systems, optical materials or devices, or photonics systems.
• Experience in experimental characterization or calibration of optical devices, optical systems, laser devices, sensor arrays, or material optical properties.
• Experience developing or using software control for laboratory equipment, such as LABVIEW or equivalent for controlling benchtop experiments.
• Proficiency with software programming in languages such as Python, C++, MATLAB, or equivalent.
• Possess, or are pursuing a PhD or master’s degree in physics, electrical engineering, optical engineering, materials engineering, or closely-related field.
• At least four years of experience in hands-on lab experience with optics, photonics, or related devices.
• Experience developing or using software for optical simulations such as Matlab/Simulink, Comsol, Zemax, FDTD codes, etc.
• Experience with optical laboratory-based testing using lasers, detectors, signal generators, oscilloscopes, and other similar test equipment
• Familiarity with photon detector array technology, especially in the infrared.
• Experience performing original research, proven through peer-reviewed journal articles, conference proceedings, technical books, or issued patents.