The Donor Database Coordinator is a member of the Office of the Executive Director. This role supports the Executive Director with various development related tasks for US Quidditch. This is a year round volunteer position. The development team focuses on fundraising for the organization, including donor relations, donor management, grant writing, and campaigns.
This is a year round, remote volunteer position. Volunteers will receive a USQ email address and attend regular meetings with other volunteers on their team or in their department. When they volunteer at a USQ event, they get free housing and other perks.
- Manage donor database
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Keeping track of donations to USQ in our database
- Assisting with communication to donors regarding their donation to USQ
- Helping track delivery of donor perks
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and/or online databases, or a willingness to learn how to use them
- Attention to detail when working on projects
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours/week, including meetings