Associate Account Manager – Field Based
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is global biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Becoming knowledgeable of disease state, product and competitive market knowledge.
• Educating Healthcare providers on Vanda’s product portfolio.
• Developing relationships with Healthcare providers in order to understand their needs.
Education, Experience & Competencies Required:
• BS or BA in life science or business with GPA greater than 3.0.
• Interest and/or experience in healthcare field through internships, volunteer work, part-time jobs
• Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written.
• Ability to learn, apply and communicate technical and scientific product- related information.
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic
• Interest in building negotiation and selling skills
• Seeking recent college graduates; candidates with no or limited prior work experience will be considered.
• Pharmaceutical sales experience is not required.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- CV and Cover letter explaining your candidacy and interest in life science and/or healthcare field.
- Letters of reference may be requested at a later date.
Vanda offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and other incentives. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in Vanda, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.