The Marketing & Design Intern will have the exciting opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience by blending technical knowledge with marketing, graphic design, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing communications with a keen interest in learning other skillsets. Local candidates only.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Creating effective social media posts for gated-content and blogs that highlight core business capabilities and new research offerings
• Assisting with data management by working on assigned projects in Salesforce CRM
• Contributing to brainstorming sessions related to campaign development, lead nurturing, and SEO optimization
• Conducting competitor research to identify trends and assess areas of improvement
• Other duties as assigned
• Current student majoring in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
• Creative and strategic thinker; fast and eager learner
• Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Social media experience (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
• Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
• A team player with a positive and collaborative attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM and Hootsuite preferred
This paid internship will begin in June 2021 and end in August (exact start and end dates are flexible). There is the possibility of extending the internship into the fall. Candidates must be able to work Monday-Friday and 40 hours per week for the duration of the internship.
The VDC internship will be a great opportunity to gain experience in technology research. To learn more about VDC, visit www.vdcresearch.com.