VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company specializing in advanced genetic engineering solutions for research and medicine. In particular, VectorBuilder has established itself as a global leader in a range of products and services related to gene delivery, including vector design and optimization, vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, and screening, stable cell line generation, and GMP manufacturing of clinical-grade plasmids, mRNAs, proteins and viruses.
One highlight of VectorBuilder’s innovative solutions is a revolutionary online platform for designing and ordering custom vectors. This award-winning platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world and has grown into an industry standard for its rich functionalities, extensive experimental validations, and easy-to-use graphical user interface. By leveraging the popularity of this platform, VectorBuilder has built a comprehensive portfolio of offerings covering virtually all gene delivery needs from bench to bedside.
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Scientist for our Chicago Office to provide technical support for our research-grade services to our customers and to support the operations of our internal teams.
Provide technical advice to customers on the use of VectorBuilder’s products and services.
Coordinate technical communication between customers and VectorBuilder teams.
Provide technical support and advice to the logistics team.
Assist the marketing team with content generation.
Other technical support and office duties as needed.
- MS or BS degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related major required.
- At least 2 years of research experience in biology labs required.
- Hands-on vector cloning experience strongly preferred.
- Hands-on mammalian tissue culture and virus packaging experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease.
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Mandarin speakers are a plus.