Systems and Revenue Operations Lead
Verto Education is on a mission to support students to connect to the world, sharpen their minds, and discover themselves by making education abroad a foundational and accessible part of a four-year college education. Verto Education creates unique and affordable international education programs that foster personal growth, academic excellence, and cross-cultural learning. Through Verto, students can study abroad for the first semester or year of their undergraduate career, while still earning college credits to keep them on track to graduate in four years. Verto offers serious academics, delivered experientially. Courses include hands-on projects, field trips, and community-based learning. We prioritize small classes, individual attention, and strong relationships between faculty and students. Verto courses and credits are endorsed by over 60 partner universities.
At Verto Education we value voices of all backgrounds and experiences. We know that creating a diverse environment takes dedication and intentional hiring practices. We are cognizant of the gap between our current state and our commitments. In order to bridge that gap, we have to humbly evaluate where we are today.
The Systems and Revenue Operations Lead will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce organization. The candidate will have a record of success in building processes and systems, particularly in Experience and Service Cloud. The Systems and Revenue Operations Lead will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as a system administrator for our Salesforce org with a 100+ user base.
- Build out and manage our end-to-end solution for our student portal
- Build out and manage our end-to-end solution case management system
- Handle Salesforce admin functions including reports and dashboards, user account maintenance, workflows, validation rules, process builders and other admin functions.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Act as a key contributor to the Salesforce team standards, methodologies, and processes.
- Manage all 3rd party tools, such as Formstack, Distribution Engine, Demand Tools, Outreach, Aircall, Heymarket, ect.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Analyze, prototype, test, and help drive the adoption of new features
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to attend Verto training in Costa Rica in August 2021 (15th-21st) *COVID-19 Vaccinations Required to attend
- ADM 201 required, ADM 211 preferred; Expertise in Experience Cloud (fka Community Cloud) – Consultant Certification Required, Preferred Service Cloud Experience
- Experience in 2+ Salesforce Orgs
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience including Service Cloud and Experience (Community) Cloud
- Highly analytical and detail oriented – you prefer to take the time to learn a skill to its fullest and implement it properly and effectively the first time.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Experience with auditing and rebuilding a Salesforce Infrastructure
- Experience deploying and utilizing 3rd Party Tools such as Calendly, DemandTools, Distribution Engine, Outreach (or Salesloft)
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders (employees and leadership) and vendors/partners.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to work remotely, as this is a remote position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re obsessively organized and detail-oriented – you know that all t’s must be crossed and all i’s must be dotted for any project to be successful.
- You have a strong sense of pride and ownership over your work. You understand the responsibilities of this position and are highly accountable.
- You see problems coming from a mile away and you’re proactive in solving them when they arise.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to diverse constituencies.
- You’re adaptable. You excel at — and love working in — a fast-paced, always-changing environment.
- You respond thoughtfully under pressure.
- You are passionate about what we do and can draw parallels between a Verto Education experience and your own experiences.
- You value diversity in cultures and experiences.
Verto sincerely appreciates candidates providing anonymous answers to our EEO questions. You are helping us be better.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Verto Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.