About the position
The Project Manager role at Vetcove is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end management of the large scale projects that enhance the customer experience for our users, and streamline processes for our internal team. The Project Manager works cross-functionally as the primary liaison between our engineering and business teams, as well as our external partners throughout the entire project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and very skilled in the realm of multitasking, staying organized, and maintaining a sharp attention to detail. Success in this position requires a strong ability to effectively time manage, set expectations, and communicate clearly and effectively to multiple parties. In this position, one must manage multiple projects at a time, so ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a requirement.
What you’ll do
- Effectively communicate with the team and all stakeholders to set priorities, ensure that project milestones expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments as well as communicating directly with executives and leadership teams to provide progress updates.
- Develop project plans and timeline to ensure that team members understand the expectations
- Identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the CTO and Head of Strategy to scope projects, define processes and milestones, and ensure we are on track to complete by our intended launch date
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Assign project tasks based on creative team members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Understanding business goals and connecting them with prioritization of incoming project requests
You Should Have
- Experience in managing different types of projects that involve developing partnership plans, preparing for integrations with 3rd parties, and strategizing for new feature and product launches
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building roadmaps, project plans and timelines with strong attention to
- Humility and willingness to roll up sleeves and take ownership of clearing any obstacles
- the team faces
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to hold others accountable for deliverables against tight timelines