FALL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
– PINK Surface Design, New York, NY (WFH) –
PINK is the dominant lifestyle brand targeting college-aged women and celebrating campus life. We LOVE our customer. She is the heart and soul of our brand. The price of entry for working at PINK is being 100 percent committed to knowing and loving the customer because we’re only successful if she likes us. And she likes us …
· Work with Assistant Surface Designers to assist in the development of seasonal product, with a focus on surface design, prints and graphics in the total apparel/intimates/accessories categories.
· Attend key meetings to understand PINK’s process of developing product from initial creative concept all the way through to product adoption & store delivery.
· Conduct research on fashion trends/competitive landscape and present ideas back to surface designers.
· Collaborate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process including merchandising, design, design development, and product development teams. Build and maintain effective relations with these key partners & teams.
· Prepare materials for meetings and presentations, as requested by surface design partners. Other duties, as required, to support the needs of the respective Surface Design team
· Pursue/embrace opportunities to personally grow and develop skills/competencies. Strengthen skills in Adobe Suite to support PINK Surface Design process.
· Seek to improve process in effort to deliver speed/agility – a fresh set of eyes is always welcome!
· Working towards a Bachelors degree with an academic focus on any of the following: Textile Design, Color and Print Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Design.
· Must be able to work 20 hours per week during school year.
· Proficient in Microsoft office programs – must be willing to learn Microsoft Teams, as that is the platform we utilize during WFH. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is preferred (Illustrator & InDesign are most utilized).
· Possess high initiative and the ability to work independently.
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to detail.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.