The internship will support Visual Merchandising and Visual Operations. This position will allow the candidate to learn a variety of methods and gain exposure to Visual Merchandising. The position will be part-time (20-25 hours/week) starting in September.
- Learn product category merchandising
- Support Product Lifecycle through seasonal strategy planning and 2D/3D rendering
- Learn floorset line plans, product testing
- Support Mapping for all Brand Guide Template Maps
- Support zoning & fixture blocking of Space Planning Maps floorset updates including test versions
- Learn Visual Communications and brand guide directive process
- Collect assets, compile content & create/update illustrations to support PINK Standards & Brand Guide Library content
- Create content & edit Brand Guide direction for each floorset inclusive of updates
- Create and update Visual Documents in SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Create a Visual Merchandising focused project presented at culmination of internship
- Other projects to be assigned as needed
· Working towards a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Visual Merchandising, Interior Design, and related fields
· GPA at least 3.0
· Must be able to work part-time (20-25 hours/week) during fall internship
· Fluent in MS Office programs; Knowledge of Mac, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
· Possess high initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Interested in and passionate about Retail
· Proven track record of leadership in community and/or student organizations
LOCATION/TRAVEL: Columbus or Remote based, ability to travel to stores as needed.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.