Vidrio is seeking a Product Group Associate. The primary responsibilities include inter alia coordination and communication with external clients or internal stakeholders relating to software development requests, feedback as well as preparation of development spec documents, testing, implementation and communication of all new releases. As part of the product group the candidate will be a part of the key team that sits between the business and the development team. Vidrio employees are currently fully operating remote with a plan to transition to a hybrid office/remote arrangement in the fall of 2021.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Become a product expert with the ability to assist internal and external users.
- Assist in the overall organization of product tests. Supervise testing personnel.
- Assist in writing release notes and client notifications.
- Oversee production of training materials to ensure clarity and consistency.
- Identify tools for project management, resource allocation, test integration, experiment, and present use cases.
- Setup and oversee the client portal. Review and coordinate new published content.
- Assist in design of standardized formats for all our internal and external documentation.
- Coordinate and maintain the internal WIKI with new and updated content.
- Organize and oversee production of training videos from various internal sources.
- Assist in responding to DDQ and RFP requests utilizing machine learning tools.
- Daily involvement with software development team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Analytically minded and ideally have at least basic familiarity with software coding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Highly organized, positive, team player with ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
Training program provided.
Upon starting at VF the candidate will also be required to execute a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement and undergo routine background, drug and behavioral testing, and reference checks. Employment would be contingent on satisfactory checks and no conflicting employment or non-compete agreements.