– REMOTE UNPAID PART-TIME HOURS || MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN 9A-6P
– MUST BE FOR CREDIT
– VEHICLE PREFERRED, COMPANY ACCESSIBLE BY BUS.
OVERVIEW OF INTERNSHIP & RESPONSIBILITIES
30% – Work with Sales/Marketing Team:
– Work on database research and updating
– Review competitors, trends, and other important developing markets
– Gain a better understanding of the various market sectors we focus in, including broadcast,
entertainment, and consumer.
70% Work with Creative, Composite, Design and Sales Team:
– Assist with research for new initiatives in all media (print, copy, live action, footage)
– Create and monitor original social content for various media platforms (facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc)
– Attend relevant team meetings and conference calls to gain greater understanding of the sales
and client relationship process.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
College students who will be getting credit for this internship, majoring in some form of communications such as marketing, advertising, or public relations. This person needs to be a fact-finder who loves research and problem solving, and demonstrate a strong knowledge and comfort level in internet research. They must be able to think outside of the box and look for alternative methods to find the answers. We are interested in team players that are professional, respectful, and genuinely interested in advertising and the creative process. The perfect candidate will need to be a go-getter, self-reliant, and an excellent communicator who works hard to stand out.
Summer 2020 internship deadline: April 1st
Fall 2020 internship deadline: August 15
Spring 2021 internship deadline: December 1
Email resume, samples of writing or creative campaigns, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use subject line: sales/mktg internship application
Cover letter to include:
a) internship availability (date range and/or semester and days of week if limited)
b) general availability to meet in person or by phone.
Viewpoint Creative will review resumes up to 3 months prior to the start of a semester. Only a portion of applicants will be interviewed based on resume submissions. Due to the high volume of applicants (particularly in the summer sessions), not all submissions will receive a personal correspondence in return. To alert you that your resume is received, you will get an auto-reply. If you have further questions about the internship, please write to email@example.com and include something relevant in the title (“internship questions”).
For more company information and to review our work, please visit www.viewpointcreative.com.