Vineyard Wind seeks a motivated individual with an interest in learning about the offshore wind energy industry in Massachusetts. This 12-week position will begin sometime after January 2021.
Job Duties: This position has a range of responsibilities related to offshore wind project development that may include the following:
- Manage Lessons Learned capturing across the technical team.
- Assist in presentations and ad-hoc technical or commercial analysis.
- Engage with the Project Controls team, assisting in schedules, risk, cost, and document management
- Attending meetings in an administrative role
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Working with GIS open source software
The ideal candidate possesses high attention to detail and superior written and verbal communication skills. This position is based in our Boston office, but due to COVID, it is expected that the selected candidate will work from home. Occasional local travel may be required.
- Outstanding technical skills
- Willingness to work in the offshore wind industry long term
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field is preferred
What we offer you:
- Being a part of the first commercial offshore wind project in the US.
- Trying to work in a project organization, managing deadlines, and independent work.
- Testing of your technical and commercial skills on a real-life project.
- Working in a diverse and international project company.
How to Apply: Provide the information requested below to submit your resume for immediate consideration. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your qualifications and the requirements of the position.