VPC is seeking candidates for a Summer Intern/Entry-Level Analyst position. The position is for 6-8 weeks, potentially longer, and starting immediately. The position is virtual and could be a summer internship or entry-level position.
- Requires standard typing and language skills to type reports, memos, letters, and other documents using Word and other relevant computer software.
- Maintaining computer-based and paper file systems to file and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Answering and screening calls, and directing calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type, and distribute meeting minutes for both internal and client meetings.
- Perform online research on a variety of topics to support the client and project tasks.
- Utilize spreadsheet programs, maintain personal information systems and databases, and perform other semi-automated administrative support tasks.
- Perform eligibility determinations and compliance checks.
- Performs ad hoc assignments as needed
- Associate’s degree or working towards a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in an administration, business, accounting, information systems, planning, or emergency management.
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) skills and ability to work effectively under pressure and with deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using Sharepoint or other file management system