Viv is a new earth-friendly period care brand created by Gen-Z menstruators for Gen-Z menstruators. Recently featured in Forbes, Viv is rewriting our relationship with our period by emphasizing inclusivity, sustainability, and breaking the stigmas surrounding menstruation. This minority young womxn owned & led team are experts in bringing authenticity and activism to their target audience, which also happens to be themselves! We are here to build a new wave and disrupt the $37 billion global market of the period care you see today.
As an intern this summer, you will work with Viv CFO and will be an integral part of the Viv team. The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-driven decisions in order to suggest and implement solutions. This internship will run for 10 weeks, 20 hours a week. We are flexible with time commitments and hours. Must be able to receive college credit. Due to the nature of COVID-19, the internship can be remote or hybrid. We also have an office space in Boston, MA.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop financial reports to forecast revenue and expenses
- Analyze key financial numbers and to assist in long-term inventory planning
- Identify key drivers and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist and manage weekly and monthly spend
Who you are
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Math/Data Analytics
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Competent in understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Willing to take on many responsibilities and wear many hats
- Organized, flexible, and has the ability to work remote
- Experience with Google Suite (Sheets) and QuickBooks
- Experience with Shopify
Viv for your V is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.