Behavioral Health Services, our outpatient behavioral health and substance use counseling office is looking to hire a full-time therapist. We are looking to hire someone who is interested in working at our clinical office, our residential recovery program, or a hybrid position. Our office is currently working remote via. Telehealth, but we do have in-person availability as well. We offer a flexible work schedule, steady referrals, administrative and clinical supervision, and a supportive work environment. Open position is fee-for-service with base salary.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in mental health counseling, social work, psychology, or a related field
- Must have at least a year of experience working with clients diagnosed with substance use disorders, mental health disorders, and co-occurring disorders.
- Must have experience working with various ages, diverse populations, and a wide range of diagnoses
- Must have experience using safety/risk assessment skills in supporting high risk populations
- Must have knowledge of trauma-informed and harm reduction philosophies
- Computer skills required to learn electronic medical record system
- Unlicensed candidates must be interested in working towards licensure
- Licensed candidates (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, and LADCI) must hold an active license in MA
Bilingual English/Spanish skills strongly preferred but not required. Volunteers of America of MA is dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We believe in hiring a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and everything else that makes us different.