2021 W2O internship: Account – UK
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specialising in healthcare.
We invite undergraduates and recent grads (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Account teams. The internship programme runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the UK for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
As an Account Intern you will shadow our account team and provide support in areas where they most need it. You will help identify the needs of our clients and agency teams to drive seamless solutions as well as demonstrate an ability to think creatively, strategically and communicate efficiently internally and externally. You will benefit from the internship experience by mentoring and working with experienced professionals.
21Grams – UK:
21GRAMS in the UK is that amazing blend of start-up, small agency where everyone gets involved and works closely together, with the backing of an incredible, established global business. So working at 21GRAMS will feel like being part of a close knit team. We work on a mix of Medical Education and Healthcare Advertising for our clients, working with them to identify and deliver the best possible solution to achieve their objectives, and leave a mark where it is needed most: in the lives of Patients, Carers and Healthcare Professionals.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Assist in all aspect of account management as requested
· Manage internal timelines with internal teams, including Production and track progress of projects
· Track/monitor financial status of accounts
· Prepare agendas for meetings and client calls
· Create contact reports and status sheets after meetings/client calls
· Help run status and kickoff meetings with internal team
· Coordinate conferences and client meetings
· Create drafts of presentations (PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) for senior Account staff, internal teams, and clients
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
· You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· You have the legal right to work in the UK
· You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
· You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.