2021 W2O internship: Account
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Account teams. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
Role summaries: Our Account teams have opportunities for internships in the below businesses:
Integrated Communications (Healthcare PR): You will work closely with our healthcare and pharmaceutical teams to develop the strategic and creative thinking skills necessary to excel in an agency environment. You will also support the team(s) on internal and external communications and account management activities across various clients – preparing communications materials (press releases, social media content, etc.), supporting media monitoring, and managing information resources like media lists and award trackers. You will ultimately work closely with seasoned professionals, actively participate in account team projects, and receive exposure to all facets of the business.
21GRAMS: As an Account Intern you will shadow our account team and provide support in areas where they most need it. You will help identify the needs of our clients and agency teams to drive seamless solutions. You will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, strategically and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Provide support in documenting and creating processes to improve internal efficiency, including creation and maintenance of timelines, calendars, project trackers, budgets, and overall account support materials
· Research, write, and prepare drafts of presentations and communications materials for account teams
· Manage information resources for account teams
· Participate and contribute to client meeting preparation and team activities, including preparing agendas, creating reports and status sheets, etc.
· Support account teams with event coordination as needed
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
- You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
- You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
- You have strong written and oral communications and presentations skills
- You have leadership potential demonstrated through on-campus and extracurricular activities
- You are highly organized and mindful of deadlines, solution-oriented
- You are able to balance multiple projects and the demands of a fast-paced environment
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.