Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Integrated Intelligence (Analytics) team. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
The IMIS pillar fuels W2O’s growth by bringing unique shared services (like social media, earned media, marketing/advertising activation, scientific strategy, etc.) into one business unit to create an integrated tech-enabled hub focused on creating solutions to service clients!
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to identify with the innovative work more closely we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. When you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
As an Integrated Intelligence intern, you will help create customized analytics deliverables for pharmaceutical clients. You will also learn to hone your analytical skills by working across several different data sets—from social, to search, to real-world claims/prescription data—to craft actionable insights for our clients. You will also have an opportunity to observe how our team of analysts partners with other pillars across the agency, to problem solve for our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
· With senior oversight, you will contribute to the creation of live analytics deliverables, including but not limited to, event monitoring, tracking reports, and deep dive analysis, that inform marketing, strategy, positioning, content, and other brand initiatives
- You will get an opportunity to see a project from beginning to end and observe analytics relationships with account and activation teams
· You will learn to manage, organize, and code social media data effectively and efficiently
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
- You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
- You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
- You have outstanding creative communication and presentations skills; the sky is the limit for how creative you can be
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.