2021 W2O Internship: Investor Relations
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Investor Relations team. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington, Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
You will work closely with our healthcare teams and pharmaceutical teams to develop the strategic and creative thinking skills necessary to excel in an agency environment. Supporting the team on internal and external corporate communications activities across investor relations, you will work closely with seasoned professionals and actively participate in investor relations team projects and receive exposure to all facets of the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Provide support in documenting and crafting processes to improve internal efficiency
· Research, write and prepare communications for account teams
· Support account teams with investor event coordination and meeting preparation
· Create and maintain information resources for account teams, including logging of investor and analyst meetings in internal CRM
· Support investor relations team with analyst and investor outreach efforts
· Conduct ad-hoc research and benchmarking projects to inform client strategies
· Participate and contribute to planning meetings and team activities
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
· You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
· You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
· You have strong written and oral communications and presentations skills
· You have leadership potential demonstrated through on-campus and extracurricular activities
· You are able to balance multiple projects and the demands of a fast-paced environment
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.