2021 W2O internship: starpower
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our starpower team. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
starpower is a strategic, pop-culture-centric entertainment and Influencer marketing agency that counsels and connects brands with entertainment, sport, music, fashion and beauty Talent, Influencers and Content.
starpower has also been recognized as the bridge between Hollywood and healthcare, given our expertise and experience identifying and partnering Celebrity Talent and Influencers with brands in the healthcare industry.
starpower works with client across various industries, including but not limited to CPG, Health & Wellness, Financial Services and Beverage Alcohol/Spirits.
You will learn first-hand the step-by-step process of forming partnerships between Brands and Celebrities and/or Influencers.
Role & Responsibilities:
· starpower interns will participate in the research, identification, vetting and presenting of Celebrity Talent and Influencer recommendations to starpower clients. This will include detailed online research, leveraging starpower tools and technologies, and PowerPoint deck development.
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
- You have a passion for pop culture, Celebrity Talent, and Influencers
- You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
- You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
- You have outstanding creative communication and presentations skills; the sky is the limit for how creative you can be
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.