2021 W2O internship: Strategy
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Strategy teams. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
Role summary: Our strategy teams have opportunities for internships in the below businesses.
Scientific Strategy: We help interpret complex science and figure out ways to communicate this to many different audiences—doctors, scientists, patients, the public, and others. As part of the team you’ll learn to help us build interesting scientific stories from complicated data sets, engaging those who can really be impacted by the medicines we work on.
21GRAMS: As a Strategy intern you will gain hands-on experience and get a behind the scenes look at our company while working with talented and motivated people who bring together expertise, insight and a shared ambition of creating the best work, every time.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Reading literature and helping to summarize and simplify it for your colleagues
· Building educational resources on various disease types
· Helping to do searches for information to support the messages we are creating.
· Immerse into market, competitors, and customer insights for assigned brands
· Customer insight mining support, recruit management, screener/discussion guide development
· Client market research participation and topline summary preparation
· Competitive monitoring and analysis
· Partner with senior team members across departments to ensure collaboration for flawless execution on projects
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
- You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
- You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
- You have outstanding creative communication and presentations skills; the sky is the limit for how creative you can be
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.