2021 W2O internship: Value & Access Communications
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We invite rising seniors, current seniors, or recent graduates (<1 year out of school) to apply for our summer internship. We are looking to hire interns across several disciplines, including our Value & Access Communications team. The internship program runs for 10 weeks, typically from June to early August. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
For the 2021 summer internship, W2O is open to you being located anywhere in the US for this remote opportunity.
W2O is a global firm, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Florham Park (NJ), London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Hope (PA), New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Wilmington (NC), and Zurich.
Our Value & Access Communications practice provides unique-in-the-market solutions that clients craft and execute communications plans that strike the right balance of treatment costs, value to patients and key stakeholders, and the economics of bringing therapies to market. We keep a pulse on drug pricing conversations to inform timely strategies that allow our clients to stay ahead of the constantly evolving landscape through tailored storytelling that underscore commitment to patient access and affordability.
The Value & Access Communications intern can expect to walk away with a deeper understanding of key health policy issues related to pricing and access, walk away with a stronger sense of strategic communications, and strengthen writing skills and presentation skills. It’s also a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a communications agency, solely focused on all aspects of health care.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Compiling media landscape reports to help inform client strategies
· Writing for daily client reports to synthesize key news updates within the drug pricing landscape
· Partnering with team members across a variety of client accounts
· Researching and presenting data/information related to client projects
· Supporting client projects related to company announcements, though leadership efforts, social posts, etc.
Application deadline: February 19th, 2021
What are we looking for in you?
- You have received or are attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess great problem-solving skills and can independently own day-to-day account activities with support
- You have the ability to create, nurture, and grow professional relationships
- You have outstanding creative communication and presentations skills; the sky is the limit for how creative you can be
*W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.