Clinician – FT or PT (Evaluations) – Remote/Hybrid for MA and CT
The Clinician provides direct patient care under the supervision of the AVP of Clinical Operations, conducting evaluations for all levels of care in our Clinics. The Clinician will be given specialized training and supervision in eating disorder assessment, case conceptualization, treatment and obtaining insurance authorization for clinical services.
Hours/Shift:FT or PT (24h or 40h/week) – Flexible schedule Mon-Fri, possibly weekends/evenings
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct evaluations in a timely manner with both an adolescent and adult population.
- Obtaining insurance authorization for clinical services
- Conduct liaison services with referral sources.
- Work collaboratively with the treatment team and Walden continuum.
- Work to ensure that all required documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in maintaining program’s compliance with regulatory standards.
- Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing direct clinical care in a mental health setting
- Independent License, preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Must have strong clinical, organizational and communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of psychiatric group process, therapeutic relationships processes, age specific growth and development, limit setting and behavior management, and crisis management.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize independently
- Ability to multi-task in a changing and fast paced mental health environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborate, team environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Unparalleled mentoring in support
- Many more!
About Walden Behavioral Care. Walden Behavioral Care is a rapidly-growing, national mental healthcare system specializing in the treatment of eating disorders and mental health conditions. We are one of the only organizations in the country to welcome individuals of all ages and all genders at all levels of care. Since 2003, we have helped more than 20,000 individuals progress in their path to healing. With 15 locations and more than 450 dedicated care professionals across Connecticut, Massachusetts and in Georgia, we are committed to changing lives, one person at a time. Using evidence-based treatment, proven to support long-term recovery, we are passionate about providing all individuals with the specialized care they need and deserve.
At Walden we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we celebrate our employees, our patients and the communities we work with. In recruiting for our team we welcome the unique contributions only you can bring in terms of your education, culture, opinions, experience and background. Join us and find out how you can make a difference today.
At Walden all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Interested candidates please send your resume to Ana Marques at email@example.com