At Walden we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we celebrate our employees, our patients and the communities we work with. In recruiting for our team we welcome the unique contributions only you can bring in terms of your education, culture, opinions, experience and background. Join us and find out how you can make a difference today.
Virtual Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Clinician
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to elevate your clinical dexterity while learning from some of the brightest minds in the eating disorder field? Our team is growing and we need passionate, empathetic and affirming Clinicians who prioritize patient-centered care.
Apply today and find out how you can be part of our team specialized in eating disorders, while offering you training and advancement opportunities.
The Clinician provides direct patient care under the supervision of the Program Director in our virtual platform for Partial Hospitalization and/or Intensive Outpatient Programs
Hours/Shift: Full time (40 hours per week)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical case and case management in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Walden Behavioral Care
- Conduct psychosocial assessments, participate in treatment planning, and discharge planning for an average of 8 patients
- Conduct individual, group and family therapy.
- Conduct crisis intervention and liaison services with referral sources.
- Work to ensure that all required documentation is completed in a timely and profession manner.
- Work collaboratively with the treatment team and Walden continuum.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- Preferred a Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing direct clinical care in a mental health setting, ideally in an eating disorders program
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LPC, PhD, PsyD, LMFT, preferred
- NY, FL, ME, RI, NH, VT licensed, preferred
- License Eligible, required
- CPR certification, required
- Must have strong clinical, organizational and communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of psychiatric group process, therapeutic relationships processes, age specific growth and development, limit setting and behavior management, crisis management with aggressive behaviors.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize independently
- Ability to multi-task in a changing and fast paced mental health environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborate, team environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Reports to Program Director
At Walden Behavioral Care we offer access to a generous benefit package, including tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The Clinician will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested.
About Walden Behavioral Care. Walden Behavioral Care is a rapidly-growing, national mental healthcare system specializing in the treatment of eating disorders and mental health conditions. We are one of the only organizations in the country to welcome individuals of all ages and all genders at all levels of care. Since 2003, we have helped more than 20,000 individuals progress in their path to healing. With 15 locations and more than 450 dedicated care professionals across Connecticut, Massachusetts and in Georgia, we are committed to changing lives, one person at a time. Using evidence-based treatment, proven to support long-term recovery, we are passionate about providing all individuals with the specialized care they need and deserve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Interested candidates please send your resume to Ana Marques at firstname.lastname@example.org