Looking for Oracle Professionals
Hiring all kind of visa’s -> OPT, CPT, STEM-OPT, H1B, Green-card, US Citizens
Having openings for both Fresher’s and Experienced candidates
Available all over the USA
The Role that you will be performing – The role that you will be performing is that of a “Oracle ERP Analyst”. What this role entails is working with our various clients, understanding what their business process is, come up with the “AS IS” process and the derive the “TO BE” process, keeping in mind that they will using Oracle ERP to perform their operations. In this role, there is a lot of business Analysis, dealing and interacting with the business users, configuring the application to best fit the client’s needs.
Core responsibilities include:
• Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and functionality through all phases of an implementation.
• Work with client to develop business solution designs that achieve business requirements. Assist in documenting and performing application set ups according to project plan.
• Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the client lead to obtain sign off.
• Raise issues and work resolutions as identified to adhere to project schedule.
• Ensure timely knowledge transfer with assigned client functional lead. Participate with assigned client functional lead throughout system testing.
• Provide guidance to assigned client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
• Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.