We are looking for an energetic and passionate Client Support Representative who loves to problem solve and has experience developing and maintaining strong relationships.
To be a successful Client Support Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, efficient and great at multi-tasking. You should be reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
This individual will make an immediate contribution to our customers and our team, working directly with customers to drive their use and knowledge of the data within our products and services.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be our client’s advocate by responding promptly, following up and resolving customer inquiries and issues
- Provide subject matter expertise on the usage and functionality of our web-based applications and tools
- Set our new clients up for success by quickly and properly provisioning new services and guiding clients through the onboarding process
- Identify trends in client needs/requests and effectively communicate those to the Product Development team to improve our product offerings
- Create, modify, and publish internal and external documentation as needed
- Work with Account Managers to improve the client experience and maximize retention
- Lead and contribute to special customer service initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Keys to Success for a Client Support Representative:
- Be a strong multitasker and adaptable team player
- Think creatively in order to improve the platform internally and externally for the business and for clients
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Assist your teammates to enhance team effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- A thirst for product knowledge and a driving determination to “find a better way”
- + 2 years of consultative customer support experience preferred
- Experience providing SAAS product support preferred
We are actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. We really and truly mean it.