We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help drive new sales with the leading not-for-profit organizations in the US and Internationally. This role supports our strategic sales teams, who focus on the largest nonprofit prospects in the U.S., and the role could eventually lead to a full-cycle Account Executive role within our organization. New business supports the growth initiatives of our company and we’re looking for dynamic individuals who are looking to grow with our team.
- Schedule new conversations and meetings for account executives through inbound and outbound channels
- Combine Phone, Email, Video, and Social Prospecting tactics to generate interest and demand in exploring our solutions.
- Leverage current events, news/media coverage, or other “trigger events” to justify the potential value of Wealth-X, and compel prospects to explore our solution further
- Pro-actively identify qualified leads through research of named accounts and effectively articulate the value proposition of the Wealth-X Platform to Wealth-X prospects
- Leverage our Sales tech stack to find relevant/new prospects (ZoomInfo/LinkedIn Sales Navigator) and engage with them (Groove, Vidyard) in compelling and relevant ways
- Practice strong data hygiene discipline for our CRM and other systems
- Assist in content development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales Team and Marketing Department
- Willingness to execute high quality activity on a daily basis – including cold/phone outreach of up to ~100 calls daily
- 0-3 years solutions-based sales experience
- Expertise communicating via phone, email, and webinar
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and other sales engagement tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Apollo, etc…)
- Hustle, determination, and a positive attitude – sales development naturally leads to rejection and you’ll need a willingness to rise above the fold
- Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of how nonprofit and commercial organizations operate
- Possess the ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in a very fast paced industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to have major input in defining the success of your role
Euromoney People Intelligence is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognise that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. Euromoney People Intelligence really and truly means it.