Our Financial Services Representatives help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. In addition to superior life insurance and annuity products, registered representatives can offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. We are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable services.
If you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that’s okay! Our Financial Representatives arrive with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, the resources and the specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts. We offer life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance and annuities.
Our nationwide team consists of leaders in insurance, investments, estate, family and business planning. In addition to sales aptitude or experience, the ideal candidate should be community-minded, have a competitive spirit, and possess excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding character and integrity.
You do not need sales, business development, marketing or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
- Four-year college degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
- Fearless, positive attitude, and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Highly Self-Motivated and Self-Disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary