Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company headquartered in Boston that helps companies thrive by providing them with the resources to build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, and Samsung Health to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
At Wellable, we pride ourselves on delivering top-of-the-line employee experiences to organizations around the world, and we know our company runs on the thoughtful innovation and dedication of passionate employees.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. It is our people who are our greatest assets. Each employee brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives that enrich our company culture and allows Wellable to better serve its diverse customers.
Wellable’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all our solutions. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
As an SEO Specialist, you will…
- Support on-page optimization efforts and content initiatives
- Perform keyword research for new pages and to improve existing content
- Monitor analytics and search console as well as stay informed on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends
- Prepare monthly SEO and analytics reports
- Conduct SEO audits and continuously improve upon previous SEO efforts
- Experiment (and sometimes fail) with new SEO tactics and strategies, continuously testing and problem-solving
- Perform Local SEO activities through Google My Business Management
- Work on technical SEO initiatives
- Work on off-site link-building initiatives
- Assist in other marketing initiatives
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Strong communicator with a highly articulate and firm understanding spoken and written language
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about learning new skills through informed trial and error
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge and experience with HubSpot and/or other CMS platforms
- Experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns through platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, and others
- Experience with on-site SEO tactics
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics, and more
Please submit the following materials (required)
2. Open Responses
- Why are you interested in the SEO Specialist position at Wellable? What separates you from other applicants that are interested in this position?
- Talk about one of the most difficult problems you have faced and how you solved it.
Please send all the requested material to email@example.com with the subject line “SEO Specialist Position – [Your Full Name]” and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly!