Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company headquartered in Boston that helps companies thrive by providing them with the resources to build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, and Samsung Health to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
At Wellable, we pride ourselves on delivering top-of-the-line employee experiences to organizations around the world, and we know our company runs on the thoughtful innovation and dedication of passionate employees.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. It is our people who are our greatest assets. Each employee brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives that enrich our company culture and allows Wellable to better serve its diverse customers.
Wellable’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all our solutions. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
As an Wellness Services Specialist, you will…
- Staff, create, and coordinate wellness services
- Track and evaluate monthly performance of delivered wellness services
- Work closely with clients to develop wellness services programs that meet their needs
- Onboard wellness service contractors
- Train contractors on Wellable’s policies and technology
- Serve as point of contact for Wellable contractors
- Edit service delivery materials as needed
- Complete additional projects as needed to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Passion about health, wellness, and technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in health or wellness related area
Please submit the following materials (required)
2. Open Responses
- Why are you interested in the Wellness Services Specialist position at Wellable? What separates you from other applicants that are interested in this position?
- Discuss a time when something didn’t go to plan and how you responded to the situation.
3. Complete Assignment
- A new client has joined Wellable. They are a 200-person pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. They will be running two challenges, the Sun-sational Summer Challenge and the Nutrition Ambition Challenge in the fall. The client requests bi-weekly events for a year to supplement their challenges. Create an outline of sample service offerings for the client. Check out the Wellable website for inspiration.
Please send all the requested material to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wellness Services Specialist Position – [Your Full Name]” and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly!