SAPInsider is looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team member to work alongside our CRO as a full time Account Development Representative, Your first 90 days will be a comprehensive territory ramping process that includes account development, sales training, product training and direct selling. SAPinsider provides a pro-active training and development program to assure that each member of our sales team is effective.
Account Development Representatives will work hand in hand with the CRO to develop a named account territory and are responsible for building relationships with key Marketing executives to sell event sponsorships, membership services, lead generation, website advertising, webinars and email campaigns. Additionally, through ongoing relationship management, will be responsible for ensuring client renewal and upsell.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Developing organization charts of marketing executives in your named accounts
- Appointment setting to present SAPinsider capabilities to the named account marketing team with SAPinsider’s CRO
- Creating a sustainable pipeline with all named accounts
- Selling SAPinsider’s Product to the Named Accounts
- Working with the Client Delivery team to insure client value capture was achieved
- Upselling and Client Renewal
The Ideal Candidate:
1-3 years of direct sales experience with business development and relationship building in a B2B marketing, services or technology environment
- A Doer with high energy and attention to detail
- Experience with prospecting to multiple job roles at an account
- An Understanding of a “Service to Sell Approach”
- Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams and presenting leveraging online meeting technologies
- Hands on experience with marketing services including lead generation, email, webinars, advertising, social media and events.
- Proven experience with account development and prospecting.
- Commitment to a high activity selling approach leveraging calling and emailing skills.
- Experience with managing a named account territory in SFDC
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills.
- Degree in engineering, marketing, communications, business or a related discipline.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPInsider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.