Do you have a passion for consumer technology—for thinking and talking and writing about the ways in which it’s changing our lives as consumers, workers, and citizens? Are you an experienced communicator? Are you interested in shaping the messaging strategy and storytelling around groundbreaking, cutting-edge tech?
If so, we can’t wait to hear from you.
West Wing Communications, a new division of West Wing Writers, is searching for a full-time Account Executive to join our consumer-technology messaging and writing team. As an Account Executive, you’ll serve our clients with excellence—ensuring that a range of audiences (press, consumers, customers) have a strong understanding of the client’s products and services.
Specifically, you will:
- Write, edit, and revise – about topics ranging from brand leadership to products and services;
- Work thoroughly, quickly, and carefully, while capturing the client’s unique voice, tone, and manner;
- Learn fast and think on your feet;
- Work closely with your colleagues at West Wing Writers and our agency partners.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Embody and promote our values: kindness, creativity, teamwork, humility, humor, enthusiasm, and curiosity;
- Demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills;
- Perform well both independently and on teams;
- Bring at least two years of writing/editing experience on tech-related issues in a corporate-communications (or comparable agency) capacity;
- Be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
About West Wing:
At West Wing, we believe that story is strategy. That every person and organization has a unique story to tell—one that can inform, influence, and inspire. And that every leader can be a thought leader, whose ideas change the conversation—in support of products and purpose, alike.
Today, we offer a continuum of strategic and creative services that help executives, organizations, and brands—at the highest levels of business—to develop, express, and amplify their ideas.
Founded in 2001, the firm’s mission is to help good ideas get heard, good organizations lead meaningful change, and good people make a difference in the world—and it serves its clients through a number of entities, including Disruption Books (a hybrid-publishing imprint), Amplifind (which provides executive-positioning and placement support), and now West Wing Communications (which specializes in brand and product messaging and content creation). For more, please visit www.westwingwriters.com.
West Wing offers competitive salary and benefits. We are committed to a diverse workplace. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ people are strongly encouraged to apply.