Digital Campaigns, Creative Strategy
Internships at When Toys Age provide a transformatively dynamic experience for young professionals to co-design their work experiences and build their own work content. At When Toys Age, we believe that all employees should 1) engage in work that is meaningful to them, and 2) take the lead in designing their own professional development.
All interns are paired with a mentor whose sole role is to help them build their work content around their desired learning areas and to develop important skills to shape them professionally. This internship provides opportunities to build skills that are foundational for a career in marketing, publishing and/or digital media.
You will be joining as a member of The Equilibrium Journal project team to assist in promoting The Equilibrium Journal’s thought leadership, research, journals, and social initiatives on social media by assisting with writing and posting social content, curating thought leadership most relevant for our target audience groups, testing and learning based on tool functionality and measuring against KPIs set forth at the onset of the campaign. You will leverage our social media platforms to build brand awareness and drive engagement amongst our audiences, and act as the face and voice of our business, and infuse our tone throughout our social media platforms.
Growth & responsibilities:
• Assist in building social media content calendars for several of The Equilibrium Journal’s thought leadership practice areas
• Create social media posts with an eye for testing and learning, analyzing engagement data and developing recommendations for creative direction
• Track published content and resurface evergreen content around current events
• Write compelling copy for social posts
• Ensure data quality of campaign tracking in our social media management system
• Monitor trends of what’s new in social media, and how to apply them to our current strategy
• May perform specific projects requiring analytical skills, and basic office administrative or staff-support duties as required
• Eye for compelling design
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Journalism
• Prior experience using social media management tools, social media analytics, Google Analytics and employee advocacy tools is preferred
• Must be comfortable communicating with employees at all organizational levels and across global cultures
• Attention to detail, effective time management and strong verbal skills required
• Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently
• Knowledge of B2C and retail marketing strategy is a plus