The White Star Capital Summer Analyst will work with the Investment Team on sourcing, sector research, due diligence, and investment decision making for its early-stage, Series A and B fund as well as our Digital Asset fund. The Summer Analyst will also serve as a key contact across White Star programs and its portfolio companies and will support the team more broadly on growth initiatives. We are open to candidates all across the US.
- Source Series A and Series B companies for investment funnel
- Build thought leadership around specific White Star Capital focus areas (ex.: digital health, FinTech, IoT, marketplaces, mobility, enterprise SaaS, FoodTech, blockchain etc.)
- Conduct ongoing investment analysis and due diligence, in direct support of the Investment Team
- Undergraduate, rising Juniors or Seniors only
- High level of intellectual curiosity and self-starter mindset
- Has a passion for venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Collaborative and communicative
- We welcome candidates with various interests and majors
- Demonstrated domain expertise in a particular sector or space welcome (but not required)
- Demonstrated expertise and interest in the blockchain space welcome (but not required)
White Star Capital is a global technology investment platform partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs who are building the iconic companies of tomorrow. With offices in New York, London, Paris, Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Hong Kong, our presence, perspective and deep operational expertise enable us to partner with founders to help them scale globally from Series A onwards.
Find out more at www.whitestarcapital.com