Location: US, Remote
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
The Customer Solutions Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Customer Solutions team in their charter to create, maintain, and efficiently deliver the global Customer Service technology & acquisitions strategy. The duties of this role will include internal intake management for both requests and escalations, requirement cleansing as a subject matter expert (SME), and user acceptance testing (UAT) execution. In this capacity, the analyst will be familiar with various technology solutions and develop detailed knowledge of Wiley’s implementation and usage thereof. This expertise may be applied to the processing of requests and incidents from Operations stakeholders; creation of reports, dashboards, analytics, and insights using data; documentation of business requirements; and project work.
How you will make an impact:
- Capture and validate requirements for acquisitions integration using the CRM playbook
- Review assigned work and take appropriate actions to address the concern, resolve the issue, or escalate the request
- Perform analytic tasks such as report creation and system configuration on behalf of business stakeholders
- Use given templates and processes to groom BAU enhancement requirements and translate them into Agile user stories, ensuring that Acceptance Criteria are clear and concise
Provide deployment and release support to Operations stakeholders
User Acceptance Testing
- Execute test scripts on all new technology enhancements to validate delivery of expected results prior to approval for release
- Document and report test results to the Customer Solutions Lead
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new responsibilities.
- Serve in the Business Analyst (or other assigned) role for projects under the supervision and direction of the Customer Solutions Lead
- Execute given tasks to support strategic initiatives and continuous improvement on behalf of the Customer Solutions team
We are looking for people who:
- Understanding of systems, data, and logic
- Able to draft documentation and effectively communicate with global stakeholders and team members
- Engaged with their work and comfortable providing recommendations
- Motivated and capable of delivering tangibles according to an agreed timeline timeline
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Understands the importance of data integrity and its role in improvement
- University graduate with a B.S. or B.E. in a STEM-related field or equivalent experience in a corporate environment is a plus
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.