Wilson Elser’s Boston office currently seeks a Legal Staff Assistant.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- Must have at least 2+ years’ experience in a law firm
- Familiarity and working knowledge of legal documents and legal terminology
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team supporting a group of attorneys
- Ability to multitask, successfully manage and prioritize a variety of demands daily, and take direction from support staff and attorneys
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to integrate into a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Clear and effective communication skills both orally and written
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and document management systems
- Must be a team player
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as directed
- Proofread, format and finalize outgoing correspondence and reports to client
- Document management including filing, indexing, scanning, saving, and organizing case documents in the network
- Opening new matters/files
- Assist with sending client invoices
- Assist with vendor bills and check requests
- Submit expense reports using Chrome River
- Copy, scan and print requests
- Manage and update data using Excel spreadsheets
- Other administrative tasks assigned
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting “Boston Legal Staff Assistant” in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm’s policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.